(PHOTOS) - MINISTRY ONLINE GOES FAKE


Strange what we have to see, hear and learn in this said age of Technology. hurrying off for an appointment i had to go by public transport which in all Honesty i had missed in a long while just there at the Lekki, Admiralty gate when this young boy who seem to be in his early Twenties, flagged up my face a flier as i asked Almost conceiving some level of furry when I asked him what it was for he said ''Its religious, I mean church''. I guess I dress too modest for everyone to easily tell i was a spiritually inclined personality. and so I quickly received it as rushed off to my destination. but when i got settled in my office just thought of going through the Flier before trashing it out Just the i realized what i had received. ONLINE HEALING AND DELIVERANCE MINISTRY. Please my dear readers help me understand and offcourse leave a message for me to digest this with your different opinions.
  

Comments