President Mohammadu Buhari yesterday hosted the National Assembly leadership in London where he is on medical vacation.
Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the house of Representatives Yakubu Dogara and Senate Leader Ahmed Lawan visited Buhari around 5pm Nigerian time and spent some time with him.
President Buhari later tweeted about the visit on his personal twitter handle @MBuhari, saying ''Pleased to receive the senate President @bukolasaraki and the Speaker ''YakubuDogara and Senate leader Ahmed lawan, tonight.
''I thanked them for visiting, I am also grateful to Nigerians, Chritians and Muslims alike, for their prayers and kind wishes for my health''.
Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the house of Representatives Yakubu Dogara and Senate Leader Ahmed Lawan visited Buhari around 5pm Nigerian time and spent some time with him.
President Buhari later tweeted about the visit on his personal twitter handle @MBuhari, saying ''Pleased to receive the senate President @bukolasaraki and the Speaker ''YakubuDogara and Senate leader Ahmed lawan, tonight.
''I thanked them for visiting, I am also grateful to Nigerians, Chritians and Muslims alike, for their prayers and kind wishes for my health''.
Comments
Post a Comment