FASHION: Celebrities show off styles at the AMVCA 2017

In no particular order we choose the best and worse dressed celebrities at the AMVCA 2017. These celebrities put in money, time and effort to achieve this day, all looked their best while other who believed they looked their best would be picked on.

Photos Below
Image result for amvca 2017
Adesua Etomi
Brilliant choice of fabric, beautiful carriage, cutely styled. Its simply RED-CARPETILICIOUS

Image result for amvca 2017
Rita Dominic
Am not very sure what was going through the stylist mind or why Mama Rita accepted this dress but, this is Mama Rita's best I must say...

Related image
Mercy Johnson
Mother, Beauty and Wife... A typical craft made for a curvy goddess... This Divalicious Mum is simply RED-CARPETILICIOUS.

Image result for amvca 2017
Mr and Mrs Jacobs
This two are breath taking, so therefore this Lovilicious couple are simply
RED CARPETILICIOUS!!!

Related image
Chioma Apotha
The makeup and hair is seamlessly beautiful but I think the dress seems too busy for this princess...

Image result for amvca 2017
Although its quite provocative and I can't think of what her intentions may have been but I still consider this outfit simply RED CARPETILICIOUS 

Image result for eku edewor at amvca 2017
Eku Edewor
Splufic from the choice of style to the choice of fabric. its simply RED CARPETILICIOUS..

Image result for amvca 2017
Toni Tones
This is simply magnificent, a craft carefully prepared... This is simply RED CARPETILICIOUS

Image result for amvca 2017
This is angelic and smartly styled with class and so I consider this Simply
RED CARPETILICIOUS !!!




Comments