Rhapsody of Foolishness Prt 3


Image result for gossip
Adaeze and I were not exactly close friends but it was so interesting to know that Adaeze spent more time knowing my details than I did.

''Very funny'', I chuckled as I explained the thoughts wagging  my brain. Yerowo, looked with questions in her eyes, pinching on some smiles, having her lips fairly open. I was quick to pulling her back to consciousness, as I pinched and tapped her akimbo folded arms.

''You fit kill person oh!''. Yerowo warned, I was not in the frame of mind to be questioned and so I quickly changed my topic to be something rather casual than official.

''You see, there are some battles that some people do not expect you to fight, but you end up disappointing them''...., still wearing a rather mischievous smile, I continued in my mystery sayings. Although at this time Yerowo seemed less consigned with my Mystery talk. Still I finished what there-was for me to say...

''I do not exist without caring how my existence affects the happiness of others, but if you give me a reason to think in that light, I have never been bad at what I do and that most certainly includes what any Human born of a Woman, throws at me. You be the judge of the rest''. I was done speaking, as I pulled Yerowo, Indicating it was time for us to leave.

''Are you speaking of Adaeze, or is there something else you are trying to tell me''?. Yerowo asked me, but I sure was done talking, as I pulled her out through the exit door.

(c) Silvia Williams  2017


Comments