What happens when you are Judged and Called names?
Ans: If people don't talk about you, then you are Nobody.
How is it so possible that a faceless person would choose to send you a write up, just to make him/herself feel good or make his/ her conscience free by further hurtful things he clearly has no visible picture of ?.
Take the instance of describing someone that you have never met, seen or spoken to ever before.
Someone called you dark skinned, when in fact you are fairly light toned. This could only mean that he or she had been given a particular description to work with but has no factual prove of what you look like.
Why I write?
When my sixth sense tells me something, I calmly observe and obey. This usually plays out the same. It scares me most times but I feel safe just writing it out.
Not everything I write is what everybody wants to see or read, However the aim of writing must be fulfilled and so I Write.
Words of Wisdom.
''At the edge of your Success, Lies the beginning of tougher challenges''
''To be a Winner is to be an endless Fighter''
''Whips for fools are never used, but fools always weep''
''You were built with the strength for all that will ever come your way''
Thanks for Reading.
(c) Silvia Williams 2017
Ans: If people don't talk about you, then you are Nobody.
How is it so possible that a faceless person would choose to send you a write up, just to make him/herself feel good or make his/ her conscience free by further hurtful things he clearly has no visible picture of ?.
Take the instance of describing someone that you have never met, seen or spoken to ever before.
Someone called you dark skinned, when in fact you are fairly light toned. This could only mean that he or she had been given a particular description to work with but has no factual prove of what you look like.
Why I write?
When my sixth sense tells me something, I calmly observe and obey. This usually plays out the same. It scares me most times but I feel safe just writing it out.
Not everything I write is what everybody wants to see or read, However the aim of writing must be fulfilled and so I Write.
Words of Wisdom.
''At the edge of your Success, Lies the beginning of tougher challenges''
''To be a Winner is to be an endless Fighter''
''Whips for fools are never used, but fools always weep''
''You were built with the strength for all that will ever come your way''
Thanks for Reading.
(c) Silvia Williams 2017
CHECK YOUR SPELLINGS MAN
ReplyDelete
DeleteThank you my best Fan Francis, lol
However, if my spelling cause you too much headache, guess what? quit reading....lol
Will check my spelling Ma. I know you must be a girl speaking on behalf of Francis.. lol