BIRTHDAY WISHES: The King and Kate



Image result for kate henshawImage result for kate henshaw
Image result for kate henshawRelated imageRelated imageImage result for kate henshaw

WHY  THIS IS TAGGED ''THE KING AND KATE''
In the Light of celebrating a juicy birthday of two great persons, whom i hold in high regard.  Chief Chuma Igwe and Aunty Kate Henshaw aka. Uyai Abasi.... Katy these pictures were specially choosen by Silvia to depict what i feel about you... The last time we saw I was your Editor on Onga Time-out with Kate Henshaw and interestingly it was your birthday, do you remember you were curious to know who the only Lady among the crew of Men  had signed your birthday card was? Yes Yes, now you remember.... You are always glorious and you always fight for others.. So.. Here it comes...
LIVE LONG, AGE BACKWARDS, ENJOY PEACE AND  SHARE PEACE UNTO OTHERS LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE..... A MAN WHO CHOOSES NOT TO BE WITH YOU HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS MISSING. I KNOW LIKE I KNOW MY SELF BUT HEAVEN KNOWS YOU LIKE HE CREATED YOU. PROSPER BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING... AMEN!

Every morning i would wake up and think of the most of what it is i came to earth for and who would believe in me even a little bit, then heaven gave me the chance to sit right on the left hand side of the Kings large and honorable desk.... (Were Legends are groomed and made) Yes. the King is a year older. You are a man of integrity and great wisdom and so i pray...
MY KING YOU WILL NEVER KNOW SADNESS BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS BE KIND TO ALL AND BE POSITIVE WITH ALL THAT I DO. YOU ARE A FATHER GOD BLESSED ME WITH AND A VERY HAPPY AND PEACEFUL MAN. I WISH FOR MANY MORE YEARS SO AS TO ENJOY THE GRACE OF SEEING YOUR FACE EVERY DAY...    AMEN!!!

Comments