Sell Gold Nigeria

Things we buy
Hi everyone,
My name is SellGold Nigeria.

What i do? 
I buy  your used Gold and Coral beads for a very friendly rate.
How i Work? 
You visit me at home on www.sellgoldng.com to know the things i like and dislike, then we become friends.

What Next?
I meet you in any open place of your choice or if you prefer a confidential arrangement then we have to agree.

What we pay?
The price of commodities fluctuates on a daily basis. Our trained staff will evaluate design and test items in person, any price 
we would quote in advance of seeing your items would be different from the actual offer, and therefore we simply avoid 
this practice.

We will pay you immediately in Cash or Bank Transfer for the value of the gold items/carat of the gold immediately an 

agreement is reached.
Please note; If the number on our Website, Facebook and Instagram page isn't whom you contact, you would be playing with the wrong persons and that would be at your own risk.
Be my Friend!
Remember my address is www.sellgoldng.com
I will be home expecting you all.

Comments