It felt so good getting lost in the arms of Rapheal, i didnt care about anything else whenever he had me in his arms.
How would i know that someone had walked into the room, moreso my Mother, Such thought could not have gone through my mind for any reason. Getting drowned in Rapheals arms, i rolled and groaned as he perfected his tender touch all over my body.
Just when i lost my patience on waiting for him to get into me and feel my warmth, pulling him close to my skin, feeling his smooth breath and licking on the skin of his muscled arm, I still had not felt the presence of anyone in the room but I and Ralph.
Ralph lowering his body onto mine, with wet kisses to my ears he whispered, "How would you like to know what excites me right now"? He spoke softly in my ears. The question didnt get me to think of anything unusual and so i kissed him and pulled him even closer to my body.
"Would you like your Mum to be here right now with us?" Ralph added, Why on earth would i want my Mum in the room when having sex with my Husband is suppose to be private. The thought of Ralph making such an utterance cursed me to loose interest in wanting to continue in this sweet moment.
I pushed him off my body and struggled to get out of the bed but Ralph wont let go. I pushed and he pulled me back but he over powered me and so i gave up but with the sick thought of why he would have thought of such a sick idea.
From the dark came the sound of a Samsung ring tone, I didnt use a Samsung phone nither did Ralph so whose phone rang? I pondered and so I asked Ralph "Whats that?" Rather than respond, he just smiled. At this point i became rather uneasy...
TO BE CONTINUED......
How would i know that someone had walked into the room, moreso my Mother, Such thought could not have gone through my mind for any reason. Getting drowned in Rapheals arms, i rolled and groaned as he perfected his tender touch all over my body.
Just when i lost my patience on waiting for him to get into me and feel my warmth, pulling him close to my skin, feeling his smooth breath and licking on the skin of his muscled arm, I still had not felt the presence of anyone in the room but I and Ralph.
![]() |
| Animation of Sex in the Shadows |
Ralph lowering his body onto mine, with wet kisses to my ears he whispered, "How would you like to know what excites me right now"? He spoke softly in my ears. The question didnt get me to think of anything unusual and so i kissed him and pulled him even closer to my body.
"Would you like your Mum to be here right now with us?" Ralph added, Why on earth would i want my Mum in the room when having sex with my Husband is suppose to be private. The thought of Ralph making such an utterance cursed me to loose interest in wanting to continue in this sweet moment.
I pushed him off my body and struggled to get out of the bed but Ralph wont let go. I pushed and he pulled me back but he over powered me and so i gave up but with the sick thought of why he would have thought of such a sick idea.
From the dark came the sound of a Samsung ring tone, I didnt use a Samsung phone nither did Ralph so whose phone rang? I pondered and so I asked Ralph "Whats that?" Rather than respond, he just smiled. At this point i became rather uneasy...
TO BE CONTINUED......

Comments
Post a Comment