LOVE FROM CYBER

We get to hear stories of couples who met online and most times we do not have facts tied to these stories. In this case, the woman in question so happen to be my cousine whom i practically grew up with.

We could have been called twins back then but it was said that she was a year older than i was. Imabong is my sister, a daughter to my Mothers elder sister.

Here is what she posted on her Facebook wall to mark her wedding anniversary.

On this special day of my life, i want to thank God for giving me the best man that i could ever have asked for. Meeting a man and planning to get married in less than 8 months( and it was even a distant relationship) was like a dream and all i could hear and think of was " Is this really what you wanna do?" I remembered when i told people i was getting married, i always had to check Facebook for his face.....Yeah. It was that serious. I barely knew him which was against my principle that "I must marry my friend". I only had to commit my fears and my entire life to the one who holds my future and I must say I'm forever grateful to God. Indeed, He knows what's best for us and though it may not come in the way and manner we expect it but trust me, if you truly depend on God just go to sleep because He's got your back. 

Emmanuel Ebiuwhe, i asked you a question some weeks back: "where were you all my life?" I take solace in the fact that God's time is the best and He makes all things beautiful in His time. God has indeed beautified my life. Thank you Jesus for 1 whole year of bliss.
To my hero, my baby, my sunshine, my husbandman, words are not enough to tell you how special you are to me. I can't wait to introduce you to our kids. I love you today and forever. Happy Wedding Anniversary to us!!!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, close-up

Image may contain: 2 people, hat and close-up
Image may contain: 3 people, including ImaJesus Ebiuwhe, people smiling, people standing
Emmanuel and Imaobong
It turns out love can be found anywhere, even online.

Comments